Over barrel suppressor

NathanW8

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

Does anyone know where I can get an suppressor that fits over the outer barrel of an M14 so it's not too long. The closet I have found so far is a 'Swiss Arms Barrel Extension G.O.O.B 320x45 14mm Thread', but I cannot find the internal dimensions so I'm unsure if it will fit.

Thanks in advance,

Nathan

20210921_195752.png

• Supporters
1 hour ago, NathanW8 said:

Hi all,

Does anyone know where I can get an suppressor that fits over the outer barrel of an M14 so it's not too long. The closet I have found so far is a 'Swiss Arms Barrel Extension G.O.O.B 320x45 14mm Thread', but I cannot find the internal dimensions so I'm unsure if it will fit.

Thanks in advance,

Nathan

20210921_195752.png

Wow! That thing is MASSIVE! I must admit to being a little confused though - you say you want it to go over the barrel so it's "not too long" and then you pick quite possibly the longest suppressor on the market!

Also - which M14 do you have?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.