Specna Arms Edge

Spoons

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

55 minutes ago, EDcase said:

Yep, all the models in the EDGE range have the same specs.  (Longer barrels may make a small difference)

(I have the E03 and very happy with it)

Shall we mention Edge v1 and v2.0? 😉

The 2.0s have only been on the (UK) market for the last month or two so it's still early days.

Supposedly Specna changed the gearbox OEM at some point during the V1 production run (for the better - allegedly). I know there's a lot of V1 users that say their gun was great out of the box. Mine, and many others were not. QC has been a persistent issue with Specna since the Edge series was released, but reports indicate that this has been ameliorated to a large degree.

The 2.0s come with the Gate Aster unit and some minor internal component tweaks, and on paper represent stonkingly good value for money, especially when compared to older, more established manufacturers (looking at you G&G).

But circling back around to your original question, the M4s in the respective Edge Series (V1 and 2.0) are the same internally, but with different rails, trademarks and colour options. Basically, if you are set on an Edge, pick the one that you like the look of the most.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.