Gg Warthog or Ics CXP Uk1

Homeless Snail

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

ICS used to be one of the best but their reputation has dropped in the last few. The ICS split gearbox make easier to work on but has proprietary parts. G&G have an up and down reputation but a lot of people run them and they don't have proprietary gearboxs. Either gun should be fine but players previous experience with the guns are no guaranty. Go with the one you like the look of the most.

6 hours ago, BigStew said:

ICS used to be one of the best but their reputation has dropped in the last few. The ICS split gearbox make easier to work on but has proprietary parts.

At least spares support is excellent through Fire-Support. I love working on ICS guns because they are so easy to pull apart.

I have three ICS guns and they are great performers out of the box. I've had 4-5 G&G guns over the years also, and they are OK too. My son rolls with my G&G SRS and he loves it.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.