Gg Cm16 Srs Upgrade/HPA Advice Needed Please

BillyB95

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys, I'm looking to make my first HPA build and would like to use the new Kythera engine and UGS Stock from Polestar. Of course neither of these items can be purchased anywhere these days but I live in hope. My inquiry is regarding the gun I want to use. The above mentioned SRS is the M4 I would like to change from battery to HPA. First of all if people have any reasons not to do this I'd appreciate any advice before I potentially ruin my gun and also what improvements I could potentially make to the inner barrel, bucking or hop-up in anticipation of this upgrade. 

I'm not new to Airsoft but I haven't made any changes to any of my guns yet, there just seems to be so many different parts and upgrades on offer I'm always a little overwhelmed when it comes to choosing upgrades or improvements. 

I'm based in the south west so if anyone knows any good gun techs I could potentially reach out to that would also be a big help, I'd like to learn to properly care for, maintain and eventually upgrade my guns myself but in the mean time I would most likely use a gun tech to make the change from AEG to HPA.

Thanks 

The Cm16 SRS is a fantastic gun to move over to HPA. I did one myself to a Jack and it was a breeze. They take HPA so well. I would strongly reccommend doing one.

For the money though and if you're not sure on doing it yourself, go easy mode and get an MTW. It'll work out about the same cost wise and you won't have any headache if anything does need adjusting.

I've just put a Kythera into a wild hog (cm16 SRS with a different rail) and it was an utter PITA so lesson learned, no 2 guns are alike.

Edited by Steveocee

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.