Pts N23 - With Dpms Kittykat Style Foregrip

Venomous

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So, I picked this piece up last year and had it updated to look more like a DPMS Kitty Kat. All good so far!

At Thurlaston ranges I managed to break it, much to my Son's frustration (it's his rifle).

The gear box has been fully rebuilt, new G&P MOSFET imported and fitted.

The issue here is that it needs a new upper receiver e.g. a G&P receiver set (which run at about £70). The receiver pin is bent and out of alignment.

Without the new receiver set, what is this worth as a lovely gun albeit a pile of parts?

107585314_315151566312633_4797387093396611701_n.jpg

107452802_602365703753050_3398858510282180013_n.jpg

44 minutes ago, Venomous said:

The issue here is that it needs a new upper receiver e.g. a G&P receiver set (which run at about £70). The receiver pin is bent and out of alignment

Do you have any pictures of the damage to the upper? is it definitely not fixable?

It's not with me at present, I will see it again in a few weeks. Based on last visit - the pin and lug are bent up. The Receiver set won't align and close.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.