Ash Aw .308 Upgrades?

Sky534

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello, I am a little bit new to airsoft but I just recently purchased an ASG aw 308 sniper rifle. I've been playing it with it for a while and while the gun is all right I really want to upgrade it and take it to the next level in terms of accuracy and range. Although I'm not quite sure what parts will fit in it I hear that the parts for the Well MB01 are interchangeable with my rifle, however I am looking to fully upgrade it and I just wanted to make sure that this was true before I spent $180 on the parts. Any information or tips on upgrading this rifle would be appreciated.

8 minutes ago, Sky534 said:

Hello, I am a little bit new to airsoft but I just recently purchased an ASG aw 308 sniper rifle. I've been playing it with it for a while and while the gun is all right I really want to upgrade it and take it to the next level in terms of accuracy and range. Although I'm not quite sure what parts will fit in it I hear that the parts for the Well MB01 are interchangeable with my rifle, however I am looking to fully upgrade it and I just wanted to make sure that this was true before I spent $180 on the parts. Any information or tips on upgrading this rifle would be appreciated.

Why didn't you just buy a rifle that was $180 more to start with.

Have you used it in a game?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.