Idea for Next Project

Mortious

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey I'm looking for ideas on what gun to purchase as a basis to  upgrade off of. 

At the start of covid I decided to give myself a project and was pretty successful at rebuilding and upgrading a bunch of guns I already had and fully upgraded a Aps uar I bought for the purpose.  

The urge has come in to do it again. Has anyone got any suggestions for something a little different for me to buy for my next project.

My budget is ideally under £200 for the gun new and in a perfect world won't have to find it pre-owned.  I'd prefer something that I can get upgrades fairly easy for so ideally not tons of proprietry parts.I'm happy to replace most internals if I need to and it's unlikely I'll play with it without upgrading first. 

I usually play between a indoor cqb site and woodland sites so a quick change spring would be ideal however not a must  I'm not a fan of M4/16 varients or Aks.  I usually have a thing bullpups but find the trigger pull a bit of a nightmare.  I currently have a Evo, Uar and a mp5 so none of these.

Your suggestions for a platform and which brand would be great! It don't need to be amazing. Just different or less common and a good foundation for me to put some time and money into.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.