Looking Back at the First Build I Ever Did.

LzChase

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I often consider my first build to be a WE Kimber because that one was the first one to have custom parts that actually made it run smoother rather than being just cosmetic.

If I look back at the first gun I customized to my liking, this thing is the first.

It has gone through tons of changes, having had different scopes, green cloth wrapping or no cloth wrapping at all. bipod or no bipod and suppressor or no suppressor. This is what it currently looks like.

It was built over the course of 2 years as I kept getting ideas for something else to put on it. This rifle is currently semi-retired as I now prefer a more compact DMR, however it is likely to be back in service sooner or later.

This gun starred in 2 short films my friend shot last year. Appearently, him asking if he could "hide the asg trademarks" was he instead tried to sand them off. I did this mistake myself in the past twice however with similar results so perhaps I should have informed him not to. If anyone's got an idea on how to cover that up, suggestions are welcome. This gun is the OD colour it is in the picture, obviouly, while the ones I sanded a few years back are one black polymer stock and one fake wood stock.

VFC M40A5

JS Tactical Scope (I forgot the exact model)

ASG Harris Style Bipod

VFC M40A5 CNC Front Rail

ASG HUSH XL Suppressor

Total Cost was somewhere around 850€ I think.

vB9tSeP.jpeg

Edited by LzChase

4 hours ago, PopRocket123 said:

Is this the gas one? It's been on my list for a long time but whenever one pops up I don't have the money. 

Yes this is gas powered. It's accurate and the mags take surprisingly much gas but it's very heavy.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.