Tokyo Marui Samurai Edge, What Is it?

Ragnaraz

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ok... so depending on where I have looked at the time when browsing for parts the SE is meant to be an M92F, some parts for it are listed as such. Yet, it runs the newer M9A1 engine.

I got a white PDI piston lid as well as a guarder enhanced nozzle. The nozzle says M9A1 on the front... M92F on the back.

The lid just says M92F, but I've seen 3 types of lid for these too. The standard is a cup type, Guarder do an enhanced version of that. There's the one I got which is flat with an O-ring seal and a recess in the back of it, neither this or the original have screws. Then the final type which is like the PDI version, just with a hole through it completely and a screw.

Honestly, it gets so confusing trying to figure out what parts to buy for it. Is it an M9 or M92F? Or an M9 parading as an M92F?

All I know is it's a Tokyo Marui Samurai Edge hi-grade.

Any and all help would be appreciated. A while ago I foung a site that actually told you which parts where compatible with which versions or the M9/2F normal or samurai edge version but I can't for the life of me remember what site it was 😅😅

Edit: It is also a pain for some cosmetic stuff too. Another reason its so confusing.

Edited by Ragnaraz

Just watched a YouTube unboxing it has the rotary hop unit so it should be based on the M9A1 platform which should mean only the hop unit and blow back mech are different to the older M92F models.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.