My Ics Galil Arm

Shotgun_Scott

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all.

So we have a rare and unique ICS Galil. It comes fully boxed, two hi caps in total, wired to DEANS and a mofset installed.

Here is the bad news. Two teeth from the first gear (the one the motor spins) has been sheared off.

The hop needs looking at too.

I would fix this myself but I don’t have the time nor the funds so I’m looking for a price or trade options.

Thank you in advance 

13314CF3-E24F-4427-895E-D106C9369258.jpeg

They are currently in stock the UK so not rare. I sold the same model with low FPS for a £120. I would say aim for roughly that.

2 hours ago, Shotgun_Scott said:

Bloody hell. I might keep it and HPA it.

Cheers

You really would be better off fixing it or HPA too many people have bought simple fix guns and dumped more money than buying a new gun. so anything other minor cosmetic damage makes a gun practically worthless unless it is genuinely rare as hen's teeth.

Yeah would certainly look into fixing it up if I were in your shoes. ICS hop up units are available readily from Fire support. 

The other thing is a few years ago ICS started doing the receiver in steel so if it is an older model the value might be less.

The ICS Galil falls into the rarely seen on a site but readily available category.  The lack of easily obtained midcaps is also a killer.

Seen someone else where suggesting you can modify the magwell to fit KA mags but don't know how true that is. 

Edited by DerDer

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.