Kwa Qrf Mod 3 Trouble Fitting Battery

Tk 45

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, apologies straight away has I know 1000’s will be laughing at my lack of knowledge. I’ve recently fell in love with airsoft since having so much time on my hands from boris. I’ve picked up  an WE glock17 gen5👌🏻.  And have just received my kwa qrf mod 3.

I can not connect the battery, I try to adjust the pins in the connector but they either get pushed straight out when I connect, or if it does connect the gun won’t fire. Battery is new and charged. Nuprol 11.1v 1100mah 20c.

any advice would be so appreciated 

Guest Mr. No_Face

Can you post an image for us so I can see what you're doing? I own a TK45C which has the same AR build base and stock and the battery should be relatively simple to put in.

Managed to contact store I bought it from and got advised I had ordered the wrong battery. He said I needed same battery but with a dean connector.  I so appreciate your swift response to my rescue Slack Jaw. Thanks again 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.