Retro-ish Looking Rifle Light for Bhd/Blood Diamond Type AR Build

hitmanNo2

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm looking to put a light on my M733 using the clamp style mount on the barrel under the front sight.  The "clone correct" light is a Surefire 660 but that would need a drop in P60 upgrade to make it comparative to modern lights in terms of output and sourcing one would be hassle I'd imagine.

I was wondering what sort of options are out there for something that looks fairly retro and has a tape switch available for it that doesn't need an upgrade right off the bat.  I've had a look but can't really see much unless I'm overlooking something.  I was looking at Surefire 6P clones but they seem to have dried up with the demise of Solarforce.

37 minutes ago, hitmanNo2 said:

I was looking at Surefire 6P clones but they seem to have dried up with the demise of Solarforce.

At one point Ultrafire did a 6p-esque clone?

There's a legit SF 6P for sale on eBay

Z1 sell a what looks like a G2 Clone with T6 LED for £25, plus another £5 for a tape switch. *edit - it's a clone of the G2, my bad*

It was sad that Solarforce shut up shop. I still have two of their 6P clones with T6 LED drop-ins.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.