Ra Tech Npas

gunbod007

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Does anyone know the difference between these two parts. Both NPAS for Tokyo Marui MWS

RAG-Marui-060 http://en.ratech.com.tw/english/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1645:rag-marui-60&catid=43&Itemid=157

RAG-MArui-010 http://en.ratech.com.tw/english/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=290:rag-marui-010&catid=43&Itemid=157

I am shooting a sub 350FPS auto on abbey predator ultra. maybe higher gas in extreme weather.

Screenshot 2021-01-23 at 01.26.06.png

Screenshot 2021-01-23 at 01.26.17.png

It's the black one you've be looking at for the MWS. Both work, but evidence seems to suggest the black one holds adjustment better.

For reference, taken from the document you were linked in the MWS thread yesterday (the fact you reference that very section in your post in the MWS thread has me somewhat baffled by the question being here):

'FPS Moderation

Best bet is an NPAS (allows the user to control the amount of gas that goes to propelling the BB, therefore controlling FPS).

There’s one silver WE version that also fits the MWS and a black MWS version. They both fit in the MWS but the black one holds it’s adjustment better.

The silver WE one needs some fettling with wet+dry paper to prevent sticking in the TM nozzle.'

As a sidenote, you really don't have to create a new thread everytime you ask a question in the MWS thread and don't get an answer within 15 minutes. You don't have to reply with a justification, I get it, new toy and want everything to be perfect, must order everything possible which could resolve any possible issue as soon as possible. We've all been there, but cool your jets and take the time to read the information you already have. Your best chance of getting answers from folks who know what they're talking about in regard to the MWS is in the MWS thread, just be patient. And yes, I answered it here rather in the MWS thread so I could type this paragraph out before the entirety of the 'Gas Guns' section is new threads asking about the various MWS issues and queries.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.