Need New Fibre for Acog

slipperysquid

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I own a few Acog replicas with the fibre optic tube.

One of my faves (wider field of view and greater magnification) Has lost its fibre optic tube and was wondering if there’s any where to get a replacement or if it’s possible to make my own? 
Or even if anyone has a smashed Acog with intact fibre they’re willing to sell? 

thanks in advance! 

You want fibre bow sight replacement pins.

Measure what you have in terms of diameter, then it's just a case of ordering the correct diameter and colour.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5m-Fiber-Optic-Bow-Sight-Replacement-Pins-Compound-Bow-Slingshot-Hunting-Fib-I6M/233732294904?hash=item366b87c8f8:g:w8sAAOSwoyNc52F7

Cheers for that will gestimate what size I need looking at one with an intact tube! Don’t suppose you have info on what you use as the clear tube that protects the fibre optic do you? I was thinking maybe the heat shrinkable tubes they use for splicing but not sure? 

May have found something! Thanks again!

No idea about the outer sleeve, You can get clear heatshrink, and clear PU and silicone tubing easy enough, just match the OD to the sight and the ID to the fibre. You might be better off with PU/silicone as the outer and inner dimensions will be fixed unlike with heatshrink.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.