Dmr Dryfire

Pewpewpetie

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, currently have a sa b03 which has been dmr'd. Problem is it dry fires randomly, could shoot 10 perfect shots then 11th won't come out, then 12th fires normal. Using Geoff's 0.4g bb. Everything is seated correctly. Just strange that it fires then for one shot (could be after 15) stops firing untill then next one. I've tried all mags and still happens

On 01/10/2020 at 08:58, Pewpewpetie said:

Hi all, currently have a sa b03 which has been dmr'd. Problem is it dry fires randomly, could shoot 10 perfect shots then 11th won't come out, then 12th fires normal. Using Geoff's 0.4g bb. Everything is seated correctly. Just strange that it fires then for one shot (could be after 15) stops firing untill then next one. I've tried all mags and still happens

A few things spring to mind with Specna guns 1. look in hop from bottom can you see any hop rubber protruding into tube BBs feed into if no then 2. Try dropping a bb into the hop unit and check if it stops at the lips of the hop rubber as it should then push it past the lips it should take almost no resistance and if that is good 3.fit a sector delay chip to the sector gear.

• 2 weeks later...

Check to see if your gearbox hasn't cracked causing play. My specna box lasted 1 days and about 500 shots. Was an orion box 

On 10/10/2020 at 15:49, Trixxeo said:

Check to see if your gearbox hasn't cracked causing play. My specna box lasted 1 days and about 500 shots. Was an orion box 

Wow never had a specna box break on me yet and the Orion box is strengthened so they say. Having said that the later guns have the worst build quality I have seen!

On 01/10/2020 at 08:58, Pewpewpetie said:

Just thought have you upgraded the hop unit at all?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.