Hanger 39 (Designs)

Macv276

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hanger 39 (Designs) 

In short, this company do custom patches and embroidery, ie name tapes, plate carrier patches, call sign badges, along with some clothing, uniform hire ect. The owner states he's an Afghan Vet. It could be an ideal place to get custom patches done.....but.... 

The good:
Great range of custom stuff that's hard to find, especially Seal team caps (I got my Cerberus cap from them) and the fact they are UK based. They seem to do the 'Honeycomb' stuff that the CTSFO guys rock. 

The bad:
Their customer service is atrocious. Lots of promises, but no actual action. I ordered a custom name tape which was delayed, then when it finally arrived, the name was spelt wrong. I didn't get a reply to my email telling them they'd messed up until I left negative feedback. A month later, still no patches, just excuses. 

Maybe I just got a bad experience, but I won't be getting anything from here again. It's a shame as Hanger 39 has a lot of potential 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.