Typhoon Airsoft.

Shotgun_Scott
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest DrAlexanderTobacco

Yikes. They're definitely an established company, as far as I'm aware so fingers crossed they sort this out quickly.

E: They've got odd opening hours, btw - Closed on Tuesdays. So if you bought this last night, and messaged them then/this morning, might have to wait until Weds.

• Supporters

Shit, don't hang about awaiting a response,  get on to your bank & see what they can do about getting it back, the fact they don't accept paypal or a similar payment service is worrying in itself.

good luck

1 hour ago, DrAlexanderTobacco said:

Yikes. They're definitely an established company, as far as I'm aware so fingers crossed they sort this out quickly.

E: They've got odd opening hours, btw - Closed on Tuesdays. So if you bought this last night, and messaged them then/this morning, might have to wait until Weds.

Didn’t see their opening hours. I honestly think I’ve just panicked because all fingers were pointing to dodgy. However things are making more sense now.

Archived