CM16 Predator G&G battery help

Zimm
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello, first I'm sorry if I write something wrong in English, I'm from Brazil and I'm using the translator to write this message.
A week ago I bought an AEG cm16 predator from g & g, on the first day I put an evo lipo 7.4 20c battery and it worked normally, but when I tried to shoot on the second day, it just didn't work, it just made the noise as if trying to shoot, if I put it in auto / full it only gave 2 shots at most.
Using the original battery that comes in box 9.6 the AEG works ...
I also tested it with the batteries of some friends, it happens that the 7.4 battery does not fire, with 11.1 lipo battery it fires normally, is this a problem?
Should I send it back to the store?

Not a problem. G&G ETU's recommend an 11.1v battery. There is a voltage cutoff which your 7.4s are dropping below when not fully charged which is causing you the problem.

Buy 11.1v and you'll be fine.

"PLEASE NOTE: Due to MOSFET system on the CM16 the weapon is only compatible with 11.1v batteries."

https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/g-and-g-armament-gc16-intermediate-series-predator

Archived