V6(?) Gearbox rebuild

paradoxum
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Make/brand:  Snow Wolf M14A Pulse Rifle

Any accessories included: N/A

Pictures:  YaZ59kl.jpg

I've had a local tech upgrade the motor, new hopup nub/bucking, and new barrel - he was supposed to install a Gate NanoAAB too but thought it didn't work so sent it back to me without that being done, after sending it back to the shop they said it works fine and he didn't know what he was doing (he thought it didn't work because a LED didn't come on on it when it recieved power, but the AAB doesn't have one), anyway, everything is done except I need:

1. MOSFET sensor cables soldered to trigger contacts

2. Rebuild gearbox with included Nuprol M100 spring* (*If you have a chronometer, chrono it with that spring, if it's firing above 350 FPS with 0.20g, replace the spring with the included M90 one and test again. It was apparently firing 370 FPS with a Nuprol M115)

3. Since the gearbox is apart etc, give it a clean, polish, grease / lube the appropriate parts when rebuilding it. Also re-shim / use new shims on it - there's a pack of like 30 on amazon for £4, should I buy that and include it or you could use what you have and just charge me.

4. The ammo counter sensor wires came off at some point and I had to resolder new wires to it, but the colour of the wires changes and I think I got it the wrong way around because the ammo counter works but when firing it does not decrease, it probably just needs one of the two IR sensor wires swapped from the sensor around the outer barrel to fix it, but if I'm paying someone to do this stuff above might aswell have you sort that out for me while the gun is open.

Once that is done that's all I need, I can reassemble it properly myself etc so I would just post the gun internals and one half of the outer shell with the ammo counter on it, battery, magazine, etc, everything you need.

Anyone that can do this? If you're familiar with the gearbox I imagine reassembling it won't be that much trouble but I would rather pay someone to do it and know it's done properly etc. Estimated cost + return shipping?

Thanks,

para

Anyone even suggest any reputable UK stores I could contact if not a specific person? I tried patrol base and another site and they each said to try the other because they were swamped with work.

Archived