Bud

We m92 Co2 magazine output valve

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

We m92 Co2 output valve

Can anyone tell me if there is an aftermarket replacement for the standard  Co2 output valve (green seal) which always seems to fail

Thanks EDcase for the reply, 1st one is what i have in at the mo and keeps failing, (replaced twice already) will have a look into the 2nd one

Wow, not heard of them failing so badly before.

Do you know what fails?  Is it one of the seals?

Check with them what the output is as it may make the pistol overpowered for games.

For Co2, I suggest getting these with lubricant:

https://www.jsramsbottom.com/crosman-12gram-co2-cartridge-with-sc-lubricant-50-pack.html

Yeah it always seams to be the green seal at the end, always put a drop of silicone oil in after it has had Co2 through it

I hope mine lasts...

Have been told on a FB site thats it is common, was told to try a kj works valve but not sure which one will fit thats why i asked the question, fingers crossed yours does last, will get some of the Co2 that you surgested with the lub already in

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.