Take apart Tokyo Marui SCAR-L Stock?

Jillten
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hey, I want to know how to take apart the Tokyo Marui SCAR-L Stock to check the wiring and fuse, I already know how to separate it from the receiver etc but I've looked everywhere and I genuinely cant figure out how to get the fuse out, I'd appreciate any help on this

4 hours ago, Prisce said:

Should help you.

already watched the whole video man, nothing on the stock at all, just how to detach it from the receiver

i have no idea why there's nothing on this, i've searched all forms of the web and even the TM manual itself, nothing

• Supporters

Right, it’s really nice and easy.

Remove the butt plate as if you were going to put a battery in it. 

REMOVE BATTERY IF STILL INSIDE

Give the connector a gentle pull outwards to remove the black case over the negative wire.

Once you have removed this you’ll see a little groove on the inside of the stock(you can see this without removing the wire case), put a screwdriver in here and gently press outwards to flick it out. 

Et voila. 

Pic to show it’s possible too.

7DDE5D6A-FABE-488D-A252-018BF18FFBA1.jpeg

21 hours ago, Jillten said:

already watched the whole video man, nothing on the stock at all, just how to detach it from the receiver

i have no idea why there's nothing on this, i've searched all forms of the web and even the TM manual itself, nothing

2 hours ago, Prisce said:

Right, it’s really nice and easy.

Remove the butt plate as if you were going to put a battery in it. 

REMOVE BATTERY IF STILL INSIDE

Give the connector a gentle pull outwards to remove the black case over the negative wire.

Once you have removed this you’ll see a little groove on the inside of the stock(you can see this without removing the wire case), put a screwdriver in here and gently press outwards to flick it out. 

Et voila. 

Pic to show it’s possible too.

7DDE5D6A-FABE-488D-A252-018BF18FFBA1.jpeg

that got it! thank you so much!

replacing the fuse and it's all back in working order again, i cant thank you enough!

i was going insane trying to figure this out for like 2 weeks straight

Archived