Re-opening

Craigmc1983
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've not played here myself but I don't live too far so thought I'd share the good news!

Allsorts Airsoft based in Littlehampton have taken over the running of the site, here is their announcement from their FB page:

Well folks it’s a new year and new beginning’s!

I am pleased to announce that Allsorts Airsoft have gone in to partnership with Southdown Airsoft and we will be re-opening the site and operating it as Southdown Airsoft.

Our first game day will be Sunday 24th February and we will be running one game day a month with a couple of weekenders thrown in for good measure! As we confirm the other dates, these will follow.

Those of you who already know my page and know me will know this, but for those of you that don’t here goes 😊 I would like to take the opportunity to introduce ourselves to you. As a family we have been involved in Airsoft for about the last 5-6 years. My son-in-law Ollie introduced my daughter Jade to Airsoft, who then encouraged her dad Ray (not that it took much encouragement lol!) and finally included me Liz (I took a bit more encouragement) as I had only previously tried paintball and I really didn’t like it much. 

We regularly played at Worthing until the sad passing of uncle Tom, who opened the site back in the 90’s I believe. At which time we then took over the running of the site shop.

Allsorts Airsoft is a family run Airsoft shop that has been running the site shop at Worthing Airsoft for the last 3 years. In that time, we opened the Allsorts Airsoft shop in Littlehampton in August 2017 and haven’t looked back since. 

We feel that it is now time for the next stage in our progression, which is running our own site and that’s where Southdown Airsoft comes in to the mix. Archie the owner has kindly agreed to work with us and hopefully Southdown Airsoft will be reborn.

I hope and expect that the team and the site will gain great popularity in the next year and that we adapt and grow as friends and a solid, dependable team.

Archived