Returning player in Rochester, Kent area

NoobyNico
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Helloo,

So I started airsoft as a teenager, as most of us had, in Hong Kong when I lived there back in 2008 and stopped in 2012. Moved to England in 2009 and sold all of my kit and collection thinking I would never play again.

Now here I am, starting a WE M4 GBBR build to empty my wallet into, a WE G18c and a TM Recoil Scar L coming in soon as an AEG backup!

Currently working on a RG/OD PMC/Civilian loadout too.

It feels good to be a rejoin the airsoft community. I will eventually be looking to go to skirmishes but don't really know anyone who plays anymore as everyone I played with had quit. 

What are the good sites that people go to around here nowadays?

As of now, I know of Invicta, Imperium and Apocalypse as those are the few that keep popping up, I'd also like to do some CQB, so it would be great if there are some located near me. Hopefully, I'll be getting an SMG of some sort in the future (WE MP7 looks great).

PS. If anyone in the Rochester, Kent area is willing to go to games with me, hit me up!

Bonus Pictures!

Picture 1: my previous main setup back in 2011 (King arms m4 base gun - DMR, G&P Sentry base gun MK18 SBR thing)

Picture 2: current GBBR project

977751_10151664157500822_392173514_o.jpg

20181005_221706.jpg

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Archived