WW2 Bolt Action

HELIflipper03
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have been searching for a while now. What are the best WW2 bolt action rifles? (e.g. Kar98, Springfield, Lee Enfield, Mosin Nagant etc.). Furthermore, which companies make the best quality ones?

Not looking for ability to skirmish, just realism and build quality.

56 minutes ago, HELIflipper03 said:

I have been searching for a while now. What are the best WW2 bolt action rifles? (e.g. Kar98, Springfield, Lee Enfield, Mosin Nagant etc.). Furthermore, which companies make the best quality ones?

Not looking for ability to skirmish, just realism and build quality.

One of the best Airsoft replica ww2 bolt action rifles are the ones made by Tanaka their Kar98 and Arisaka series of gas-powered rifles are very good, the attention to detail and build quality are excellent, although they are expensive and very hard to find. They also are more skirmish orientated as they feed bbs from the mag no use of fake bullets and shell ejecting like you would find on a real one.    

G&G do a ww2 series and if you are looking for realism and build quality. Their Kar98k SE (shell eject) I would say is very realistic and has excellent build quality compared to the other Kar98k SE like D-boys and S&T versions. Of the other rifles, you mention the only ones I have encountered are mostly are oriented towards skirmishing not really focussing on realism. 

Archived