Bolle Commander goggles

Paddistani
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys! I'm quite fresh to airsoft, so I'm not exactly sure what I should be looking out for when buying face pro. I found the Bolle Commander goggles which generally seem to be a good surplus deal that supposedly was used in gulf war. Here's a link to the shop that sells them https://dasoutdoors.co.uk/products/bolle-commander-goggles . Now, I could hardly find any information about them except from some shops and the goggles themselves have no documentation that I could check for safety ratings. Using search bar, I've only found one thread in which they were recommended.

I, however, have no idea whether they will be safe enough for playing? I'd rather not have my goggles shatter in the middle of a forest, far away from the safe zone 🤣. If anyone has ever had any contact with them, would they actually be alright for playing? 

By the way, I'm even newer to this forum than I am to airsoft (despite one of my mates recommending it to me a few months back), so hi everyone!  :D

• Supporters

2.2mm of polycarbonate should be more than sufficient, it's very tough stuff.  However, as with any eye pro, I'd recommend giving it some test shots when you get it.

Archived