We g17 Wet, small part's help

Compulsive Reload
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, 

I have a few missing parts from my we wet g17

The screw that holds the magwell plate in is missing, anyone know what type it takes?

Also,  a pin from the handle is missing, which one would I need.

What can I do about the worn paint on it?

Cheers

IMG_20180801_111533.jpg

IMG_20180801_111648.jpg

IMG_20180801_115012.jpg

IMG_20180801_115018.jpg

IMG_20180801_115025.jpg

IMG_20180801_115037.jpg

IMG_20180801_115058.jpg

The rear grip pin is the same on all WE g17/18/23/24's , im sure someone should have one from a stripped glock . the magwell extension could be any size go hunting for any random screws around the house ( old tech / guns / toys etc )  

10 minutes ago, johnnyj said:

The rear grip pin is the same on all WE g17/18/23/24's , im sure someone should have one from a stripped glock . the magwell extension could be any size go hunting for any random screws around the house ( old tech / guns / toys etc )  

Ah okay, I'll have a look online to see If I can buy one. I have loads of screws just didn't want to damage the threads trying to get one to fit.

get testing the screws you will feel if the tread is wrong just dont force anything and you will be fine, for the cost of the pin your better off asking anyone local to you , even an old drill bit thats the correct size will do the job cut to size ( some parts arnt worth buying or posting ) 

8 minutes ago, johnnyj said:

get testing the screws you will feel if the tread is wrong just dont force anything and you will be fine, for the cost of the pin your better off asking anyone local to you , even an old drill bit thats the correct size will do the job cut to size ( some parts arnt worth buying or posting ) 

Okay will have a go, don't have anyone local I guess? Is the pin necessary in any way as it works without

1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

MPA in Hockley had them last time I was in there, not on their website though, you’ll need to ring them

https://www.milspecsolutions.co.uk/maple-leaf-pistol-hop-up-adjustment-wheel-for-marui-and-we.html?search=Wheel

Think this is the right one? 

4 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

Yep

Looks like it may be the wrong one after looking around it seems like thats the 1911 version but it isn't listed as such, skirmshop have the g series version but wanted to order from milspec as they have the mag fast plates I want.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived