Wolverine reaper premium. What to do with it??

Whompa73
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I bought a wolverine raptor premium drop in kit brand new for well not a lot to be honest. I know they are ideal for a dmr build but equally at home in a standard configeration. And being the reaper  premium it can change between the 2 roles /fire modes and power. I just  cant descide what to do with it . I have a lova i could put it in but it seems a bit of a waste as it runs great anyway and lets face it its a quite high value gun to be doing it with for verry little added value considering im not sure the lvoa would be much good as a dmr. So Thinking of selling the lvoa to fund a build. Question is would i be better buying somthing like a second had tm m14 or fairly long barreled rif in good working order or buying somthing boneyard and doing a build eg decent barrel  hop ect... i have a budget of arround 250 at very most but ideally would like to keep below 200 . Not bothered too much on looks ( as long as it look cool lol) It can be a frankengun for all i care. Im more bothered about how it performes. If you had the hpa unit and this budget what would you do with it?

Archived