Outdoor gun

robar14
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Ok, so I'm guessing from your main gun you are after an Assault rifle rather than anything else.

There are 2 routes you can take.

1)Buy a gun that's got great internals out of the box(Krytac, Scorpion Evo, and some other rather expensive makes I won't mention)

2)Find a base gun you like and upgrade, either do it yourself or commission a tech to do it for you.

The most important things to do include making sure your barrel is clean and your using good quality BBs (0.25g at least, 0.28g are usually best) and making sure your hop up is set correctly. 

If your using a sight or scope, make sure it's zeroed in!

1 hour ago, Prisce said:

There are 2 routes you can take.

1)Buy a gun that's got great internals out of the box(Krytac, Scorpion Evo, and some other rather expensive makes I won't mention)

2)Find a base gun you like and upgrade, either do it yourself or commission a tech to do it for you.

The most important things to do include making sure your barrel is clean and your using good quality BBs (0.25g at least, 0.28g are usually best) and making sure your hop up is set correctly. 

If your using a sight or scope, make sure it's zeroed in!

Cheers for quick reply, think I'm going to go for a krytac crb or spr

Nope, they're the same gun, and over about 200mm barrel length makes pretty much zero difference to accuracy as long as the correct cylinder is used (it is in a Krytac) and everything else being equal. Just get the one you like the look of, feed it decent 0.28g BBs and don't be tempted to try and 'upgrade' it. ;)

Archived