Sign in to follow this  
Luke9K

Luke9K Airsoft Videos

Hi all. I will post any YT videos that I make here:

Playing the Objective:

Gameplay recorded at Ground Zero Airsoft. For the first minute or so of the vid, I am using my custom M4 and for the remainder of the video, I am using my TM 417 next gen recoil with scope cam.

This is my first airsoft video. i hope you like it.

Epic woodland kill streak followed by some intense urban combat in this Airsoft footage captured at Ground Zero Airsoft UK and South Coast CQB.

High action, woodland, objective retrieval gameplay recorded at Ground Zero Airsoft UK. I get a few kills and retrieve several objective items in this approx 50 vs 50 player game.

I get shot in the face at close range demonstrating why full face protection is recommended in Airsoft

Some sneakiness is required as I try to launch attacks against a dominate team. Kill streaks, funny moments and a few fails in these highlights from a single day playing at Ground Zero Airsoft UK on their Christmas game day.

Lots of kills and objectives completed as I work with a group of players on my team to dominate the enemies. Playing at Ground Zero UK on a free roam Sunday game.