Need advice (sniper rifles)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I Wouldn't say it's more ammo hungry, but as a noob you don't know how far the gun will shoot or how to judge distance, and because the ranges are greater you blaze away thinking you're going to hit something. My second game I used half the amount of ammo, and now I have my own guns and know their quirks I'm a lot more selective about when I pull the trigger. Although I am in the process of building a 40rps support weapon with a bloody great box mag for those days when you want to go full Rambo ...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Georgeturner2001 said:

Seems to be a recurring theme recently that People seem to be scared about going on their own :rolleyes:

I've always gone on my own. People are friendly enough.

13 hours ago, Hangtight said:

I Wouldn't say it's more ammo hungry, but as a noob you don't know how far the gun will shoot or how to judge distance, and because the ranges are greater you blaze away thinking you're going to hit something. My second game I used half the amount of ammo, and now I have my own guns and know their quirks I'm a lot more selective about when I pull the trigger. Although I am in the process of building a 40rps support weapon with a bloody great box mag for those days when you want to go full Rambo ...

Everyone wants the high ROF & Unlimited Ammo hack :P

"hello ppl i am new to the airsofting i have bought pistol from justbbguns.com how do i make it full auto and accurate to 200m pls tell me i want to win the airsofting sooooo bad"

Archived