NOVAWIND M4 HPA BlowBack System

novawind
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys!

I and my team, we are from Poland. Actually we are doing some project. Its our idea and all project. We have advance prototype, but know we are looking for some funding to complete and start selling it. If you want support us, and u belive that system is good, u can go to indiegogo and look for more details. If u like this, please backing us! We would appreciate for that :) If u have questions, u can ask for everything!

Thank u in advance!

https://igg.me/at/novawind/x/16071587

Bez tytułu.png

zrzutka.jpg

15823286_146218812534799_3121308382803126403_n.jpg

received_166171367206210.jpeg

Guest PT247

looks great, but HPA powered guns in the UK may be outlawed soon so doubt folk would be willing to invest currently until it is clarified.

Yes, I've heard something about this, but knowing about the different restrictions in different countries, we will customize a replica to the law. In our country there are no restrictions. Probably never will. don't you mean it's power rather than gas?

Guest PT247

if it is easily able to up the power to higher than the lethal limit then it will be a problem in the UK, so if the regulator can easily allow over 2.46j on single shot or 1.27j on auto then it would be an issue iirc :-) I love the concept you have though and would be a possible customer if it was not an issue in the UK

we dont provide information about power because we will it adapt to the law in the country. if the maximum speed in your country is 350 fps it cant be set higher. the full compliance of the country concerned. we have own regulators so there is no problem :)

• Supporters

Its... Interesting for sure. I wouldnt mind taking a closer look.

As it is not a "current" gun, and as its more of a store than a single sale, I would suggest making a post in the "Guns, Gear & Loadouts" section. You will be able to get people's thoughts a lot better there. Here this post *may* be violating some of our rules. Ill keep an eye out, it seems like a neat concept!

Archived