Can you use Bolle Blast or Backdraft for Airsoft

Rugor
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, I have seen a lot of people say they use Bolle x800, x810 and x1000 but could you use Bolle Blast or Backdraft? the blast have Lens Marking: 2-1.2 1.9.B.T and Backdrat also have B.T Is this good enough for airsoft or would you not recommend these? Any advice would be great. thanks :)

• Supporters

They both meet EN166B so they'll be fine in that respect. The Backdraft is intended specifically for firefighters though so the other protective design elements may work against you (lack of airflow to prevent fogging for example). There are no doubt cheaper Bolle goggles that will work just fine.

They both meet EN166B so they'll be fine in that respect. The Backdraft is intended specifically for firefighters though so the other protective design elements may work against you (lack of airflow to prevent fogging for example). There are no doubt cheaper Bolle goggles that will work just fine.

What would you recommend? I need something i can wear with my glasses still on. I don't want to get inserts as I'm planning on getting contacts soon so would be a waste. Thanks

Archived