What are the best mid-caps for the cm16 raider l?

Thedaman
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Moderators

People are suggesting MAG, but in having feeding issues in my gun lol

Sorry at work and only thing i could find...and read it a bit quick :)

You could try the process anyway for your mid caps and see if it helps in any way, i was told to also do that with my ICS mid caps

I had feeding issues with them recently on one of my AEGs and it turned out i needed new Hop rubber etc. so replaced it and been fine in the 2 games since, you may have the same issue?

dont worry a more 'techy' person will be here soon :)

• Supporters

One of my mates had serious feeding issues with his brand new Krytac Trident MkII CRB from Pro Airsoft Supplies the day they shipped in.

Using

Krytacs stock Mag - he had issues

PTS Mag - he had issues (plus it was expensive as hell)

G&G Mid caps - better but still a few isues

G&P Mid caps - best of the bunch he found it fed pretty well

I use G&P Mid Caps, these ones:

mag007bk-500x500.jpg

Holds 120rds, light as hell even when fully loaded and dirt cheap for a decent brand, zero feeding issues in my M4 Polarstar with stock hop up chamber and my mate found them to be a god send in his Krytac CRB.

I got them from Airsoft Zone, normally they are £11.99 for one but if you buy 5 or more they come down to £9.99 per mag, i got 10 in one hit as they come in boxes of 10.

• Moderators

ok for ICS??

on another note, didnt we once suggest a sticky topic with mags v AEGs?, like a quick ref guide :)

One of my mates had serious feeding issues with his brand new Krytac Trident MkII CRB from Pro Airsoft Supplies the day they shipped in.

Using

Krytacs stock Mag - he had issues

PTS Mag - he had issues (plus it was expensive as hell)

G&G Mid caps - better but still a few isues

G&P Mid caps - best of the bunch he found it fed pretty well

I use G&P Mid Caps, these ones:

mag007bk-500x500.jpg

Holds 120rds, light as hell even when fully loaded and dirt cheap for a decent brand, zero feeding issues in my M4 Polarstar with stock hop up chamber and my mate found them to be a god send in his Krytac CRB.

I got them from Airsoft Zone, normally they are £11.99 for one but if you buy 5 or more they come down to £9.99 per mag, i got 10 in one hit as they come in boxes of 10.

These ones?

http://airsoftzone.co.uk/m4-m16-magazine-130rnd-mid-cap-gnp

They don't look the same

• Supporters

Ah I got you, airsoft zone are just downot road from me, hopefully these ones feed well in my cm16.

Think the problem with the cm16 is that it had a slightly fatter magwell, I'll try these out though

• Supporters

I'd say take your gun down there too and try the mag out there and then before you buy, im sure they wont have any issue with that

Archived