Go pro mount? Help

AirsoftgoesAli

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I want to mount my go pro hd on my helmet but I only have my go pro without casing and a fast helmet what do I need to buy and can I do it for under £15 thank you.

Nope. Not at all. You NEED a casing on it; both of my GoPros have been hit before; and both would have broken if not for the casing. But besides the casing, Sure, you can mount your camera with no cost at all. Ill attach a pic with the best way to do so. Basically, take one of the sticky pad that came with it and put it in the NVG mount on the FAST helmet. Then you can just slide on the attachment.

Nope. Not at all. You NEED a casing on it; both of my GoPros have been hit before; and both would have broken if not for the casing. But besides the casing, Sure, you can mount your camera with no cost at all. Ill attach a pic with the best way to do so. Basically, take one of the sticky pad that came with it and put it in the NVG mount on the FAST helmet. Then you can just slide on the attachment.

• Supporters

Thanks for the help was about to spend on a special mount! Saved me some money thank you

No problem. Just line up the edges of the sticky pad to the edges of the NVG mount, and press them together with as much force as possible, then leave them to set for awhile. Set a textbook on top of it or something for continuous pressure. I've had mine hit with gun barrels, bbs, and a few walls/branches I came at too fast, and it's still there. Check out my YouTube page (in the media section of AFUK) for an idea of what the view looks like.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.