MP5 dry firing

Volatile_Potato

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

was wondering if you can answer my questions. I am not really a Airsofter, I am using GBB rifles for a Digital shooting range simulator for home, mobile wherever.

I own a WE GBB MP5A4 APACHE, I need this to dry fire how would I go about it? I understand something needs to be done with the magazine. I was adviced by ZeroOne that it can dry fire.

Do you have a picture of the top of the magazine? My brothers WE M4 mags have a little switch on top that stops the bolt being locked back, allowing you to dry fire to your hearts content

• Head Moderator

I do not know how to upload a picture here but if you google we gbb mp5 magazine its the correct one

There is a guide on the forum showing how to upload photos:

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/148-how-to-attach-pictures/

See on the lest side on the mag at the top there is a little lever? And on the top, back left side there's a little protrusion? Try moving each of them. I think one is a switch and the other is a lever which pushes the guns bolt catch up. Flick the switch and try dry firing

See on the lest side on the mag at the top there is a little lever? And on the top, back left side there's a little protrusion? Try moving each of them. I think one is a switch and the other is a lever which pushes the guns bolt catch up. Flick the switch and try dry firing

Thank you very much sir!

By the way for maintenence what would I need lubrciant, grease?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.