G36c parts

fin

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i have £35 to spend on external parts and mags for my h&k g36c and wondering what parts to get or if to get a mag.

p.s: i already have a scope and a sling

Guest RektnNekt

Well you've pretty much got the basics, so maybe an extra mag or two would be priority. As for the externals, you've already got a scope and the handguard for the G36C is pretty comfortable, so there isn't much need for a foregrip. The folding stock is good, so no need to replace. A flash light and laser isn't particularly necessary either, they're just luxuries.

I'd prioritize mags and possibly a spare battery. Unless you just want to look tacti-cool with all the external upgrades.

EDIT: If you find it hard to get decent mags, then you may want to buy a G36 to M4 magwell adapter. It isn't necessary at all because the standard G36 mags are quite easy to find. But if you want PMags, they tend to be rare and pricey for the G36, whereas you can get them anywhere and relatively cheaply for an M4.

Guest RektnNekt

It is illegal to buy black guns without defense, but as for buying a replacement part, I'm not too sure. Many people do it, or have sprayed their guns, but that is usually after they've either got site defense or are registered on the UKARA database. I don't think it is illegal to own a RIF without site membership or UKARA, so you might be alright to buy parts. Don't quote me on that though.

Buying replacement parts can be quite expensive, so it'd be much cheaper to get a can of Krylon ultra flat black (or whatever colour) and spraying a few coats over the two tone - as I said, I suggest doing this once you have a defense.

Another option, which is temporary, is to buy some cheap gun wrap/tape. Comes in all different colours and patterns (standard colours to camo). Just simply apply it to your gun. It can always be removed.

It is illegal to buy black guns without defense, but as for buying a replacement part, I'm not too sure. Many people do it, or have sprayed their guns, but that is usually after they've either got site defense or are registered on the UKARA database. I don't think it is illegal to own a RIF without site membership or UKARA, so you might be alright to buy parts. Don't quote me on that though.

Buying replacement parts can be quite expensive, so it'd be much cheaper to get a can of Krylon ultra flat black (or whatever colour) and spraying a few coats over the two tone - as I said, I suggest doing this once you have a defense.

Another option, which is temporary, is to buy some cheap gun wrap/tape. Comes in all different colours and patterns (standard colours to camo). Just simply apply it to your gun. It can always be removed.

No, its only illegal to sell them.

I've just bought a g36 classic army and it came with 6 high caps.. once I know they all function I'm happy to sell a couple cheap

What scope did you get? Fancy one for mine

i bought a ACM HD-1RDS Sight from patrol base

Guest RektnNekt

No, its only illegal to sell them.

Isn't that kind of a two way thing though? In order to buy, you need someone to sell it. Either way, without UKARA or a site defense, it'd be an illegal transaction.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.