Best Midcaps?

Josh93

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've got an ICS CXP (so m4 mags) and I'm looking to upgrade to midcaps for cqb and need something before sunday preferably (so uk shops). Wondering if anyone could recommend any good ones, i would prefer metal but it's really not that important at the end of the day, mostly interested in price and performance, the 5 or so packs are also decent as i'll want a few anyway.

Thanks!

Also any good speed loaders to point out would be handy too!

MAG make very good plastic 130 rd mid-caps, nice and cheap too! Work perfectly in my ICS.

If you wanna be OCD brand match about it then ICS make midcaps from their latest couple series of M4's too :)

As for speed-loaders I got a TM small one and it does the job perfectly.

MAG make very good plastic 130 rd mid-caps, nice and cheap too! Work perfectly in my ICS.

If you wanna be OCD brand match about it then ICS make midcaps from their latest couple series of M4's too :)

As for speed-loaders I got a TM small one and it does the job perfectly.

I'm looking at a pack of 8 mag mags for £60 and trying to get a mate to go halves with me haha.

As for the speedloader I couldn't find any tm xl for under 25 or so in the uk (out of stock) which is a shame.

For the speedloader i have the small TM one, says it fits 100bb's, but found you can overfill it just up to about 130 which is perfect for a midcap.

I've actually got a spare box of MAG 130rd midcaps

http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/mag-m16-130-rds-mag-box-set-8-pcs-plastic

Only used one of them a couple times, yours for £40, if you're interested pm me, i work in Reading so could prob sell in person if you're local?

For the speedloader i have the small TM one, says it fits 100bb's, but found you can overfill it just up to about 130 which is perfect for a midcap.

I've actually got a spare box of MAG 130rd midcaps

http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/mag-m16-130-rds-mag-box-set-8-pcs-plastic

Only used one of them a couple times, yours for £40, if you're interested pm me, i work in Reading so could prob sell in person if you're local?

Think I'm actually going to give Mags own speedloader a chance and look around at a few shops before I decide on anything, thank you for that offer too but I'll probably get a new set.

I just got a delivery of 4 PTS EPM emags.

really solidly built, the plastic is really rugged and durable. The indicator for "full" is a nice feature.

Downed a whole mag on my ICS L85 and didn't skip a beat!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.