New team

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all. Am new to this forum and have only been playing for four months. But got the bug. I have two other players with a bit more experience than me involved. We are called Twelve monkeys. We are not a Milsim or a competition team. More like a guerrilla unit in that any look will do. But there will be sites (Longmoor) where a particular colour (black/desert) is needed. We are based in London. As long as you have your own, kit, transport, and a sense of humour then we could be the team for you. Twelve monkeys is all about the fun. Just be aware that we are a older team (oldest member is 51) and therefore we would suit people older than 21. But if you are younger than 51 and want to get involved then get in touch. Thank you and see you out there in the field.

Welcome to the forum :D I was just wondering if you guys had a YouTube channel. I'm not subscribed to any teams, so it could be quite interesting. Also could be used to promote your team. Although YouTube has quite a young demographic group, so maybe you wouldn't find too many people there.

Also, PM Devastator (if you haven't already) and ask him to put you on the teams page. That way, all members can talk with each over and you can set up your own little recruit thread where it won't get buried below everything else.

So, yeah. Hi!

Welcome to the forum :D I was just wondering if you guys had a YouTube channel. I'm not subscribed to any teams, so it could be quite interesting. Also could be used to promote your team. Although YouTube has quite a young demographic group, so maybe you wouldn't find too many people there.

Also, PM Devastator (if you haven't already) and ask him to put you on the teams page. That way, all members can talk with each over and you can set up your own little recruit thread where it won't get buried below everything else.

So, yeah. Hi!

Agree with this, this what we did. Get a team page on here. Start a facebook like page so you can store your teams pictures on it and have chats with with people about your team as a unit for Comps,Milsims and Skirmishes.

Get a badge design sorted and designed if you havent already. If you need help with that i can point you in the right direction as i now know people who would do this and also i can point you towards people that make badges in the Uk and i have a link that does PVC ones cheaper then standard cotton ones. Hope that helps

post-7695-0-19183800-1431587545_thumb.jpg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.