(UPS) Customs import form for Harmonised code 930599

Sacarathe

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I just had a realisation. For the time that UPS took to contact me, by post and email, while waiting for a response from me and taking days actually contact me, they held my package before allowing it to pass through customs, FOR NO REASON beyond the off chance that a package from evike.com, a known airsoft retailer might contain a RIF or other 'iffy' item.

That's some kind of interfering with postage. They had held my parcel entirely off their own back for their own interests without involving UK customs, just because of the source.

Had they just given it to UK customs it would have gone straight through without any issue.

This all before the ransoming begins.

They are allowed to do this, as is every other parcel company importing from outside of the EU.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.