Hi from the West Midlands!

JTStarX

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi All!

So I've been playing for about a year and a half now. I mostly play at Stormforce Airsoft in Rugeley but I'm looking to start branching out a little. This weekend I gave The Towers a go in Leicester. CQB takes some getting used to, but I settled into it throughout the day.

I run with a G&G TR4-18L and WE G17. As a backup I have a CA MP5K which I usually loan out to friends who seem interested when I tell them about this little known sport called Airsoft. I've even managed to get my girlfriend into it, she's one game off UKARA... they grow up so fast :*)

I've recently started recording my adventures, so I might post them up here in the near future. I've had a quick look for the right place to post, as far as I can tell general discussion looks about right, but if anyone can direct me to somewhere more appropriate please do.

That's about it for me, hope to see some of you out there on the field!

StarX

• Supporters

Welcome.

If you feel you are a big enough star, there are a few channels pages in the Media section (last thread on the bottom) that some people (falcon?) post on. Well done getting your girl into it, nothing like bonding under fire :).

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.