New player with a question

ODBlackout

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Firstly.....hi!

I am a relatively new Airsoft player who only took it up 6 months ago and am really enjoying it!

I have several questions but my main one is this: I have a G&G m4 combat machine CQW GR16 wasp with s patriot stock (because I thought it looked cool) however the stock is actually quite uncomfortable to use.

My question is how do change my stock over? The gun is rear wired but the wiring isn't very long, due to the patriot stock, so I think I will need a connector to extend the wiring (tamiya connector?) but I also need a stock tube and the stock itself.

Would I need to get a G&G stock or could I use another brand for an m4?

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?cPath=268_318_403_495&products_id=6264

The above link is to the type of gun I have.

I'd really appreciate your help with this guys, many thanks in advance!

• Supporters

£15 fixed stubby M4 from fleabay / Hong Kong

Or any crane will do if stock tube is OK

But I think you will need a new stock tube too

if fitting a crane on there coz wasp isn't multi 6 position tube

So either fixed stubby or complete crane n tube is what you seek

Stubby don't use tube at all so possible cheapest option

But mainly available in black and sometimes dark earth

Not quite perfect match for tan AEG but hey ho

If you've got an airsoft shop nearby you can walk into just get the stock you like and see if it fits, if your ordering via post then might as well get the tube too as p&p costs of finding out you need the tube and ordering separately will be similar cost of the tube itself

I found a JG & TM stocks didn't quite fit on a G&G tube as G&G was slightly thicker. The stock went on but was very stiff to move (giggity) and it didn't lock in position very well

Always worth keeping an eye on the classified ads on this site as often stuff like stocks go for a few quid and there's a lot of G&G out there.

Usually the rear wiring length is more about the stock tube and its length than the stock. The wiring should extent to the end of the buffer tube. If it doesn't, if its basically not as long as your overall stock and it connects nearer the receiver then you may very well need a female tamiya to a male tamiya extension (or just extend the wiring yourself with some solder and heatshrink).

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.