Best AEG SMG. No price range.

DazMK5

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

It's only ok if you send it to me first so I can make sure you really want it ;)

Haha. Just wanted to make sure it was the right one. He said he can have it in stock next week he said. That shop is my local and the guy said he will bring in his own personal one for me to see and stuff before he orders it in for me :)

just got back from action hobbies, viewing the owners scorpion evo 3a1. Loved it!

Mines on its way, should have it next week ;)!

Would this fit into the scorpion evo? I'm getting batteries and a charger from here as i have money on an account with them to spend :)!!!!

http://www.proairsoftsupplies.co.uk/cgi-bin/sh000001.pl?WD=11%201v&PN=WE-1300mAh-11%2e1v-20c-Lipo-Stick-8061%2ehtml#SID=89

Thats a good price too! Will I need a connector with them or it clip straight onto the gun? Might get 2x them batteries as there a good price. Ideas on a smart charger to go with it?

And thanks so much PT!

Guest PT247

it is the battery I used, has the right connection already. The 3 stick batteries are a pain to fit in the gun but once you get the hang it isn't too bad.

You never had a problem with them at all? And yeah two go towards the stock end and one in other end?

Oh yeah I know but just because you used them dont mean you never had a problem with them 😂😂👍. Just want this gun to perform as good as it was made to :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.