Cybergun Blackwater 1911

skeeter
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have a cybergun Blackwater 1911 CO2 pistol ( version 1 made by KJW)and have a number of questions for the knowledgeable amongst us.

1. The mags are rarer than rocking horse doo doo. They moved onto version 2 I believe and the mags aren't compatible. Does anyone know of a compatible mag?

2. In the absence of a suitable answer for 1, would a compatible gas mag work. I.e can I put a gas mag in a co2 gun or are the internals completely different?

3. The last couple of times I've used it, the mag has vented quite a lot of co2 on putting the bulb in. I think this may be down to a lack of lubrication. Can someone confirm? I oiled the valve today and the leak didn't seem as bad. I want to confirm I'm in the right direction.

Thanks for any answers, chaps.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a KJW 1911 and its designed to take both gas and co2 mags although its not a black water. I found both co2 and green gas mags on amazon from a company in Germany. Hope this helps

• 2 years later...

Archived