Which AN/PEQ 15 battery box?

benno_levin

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I am currently building a G&P URX III long (of sorts), but with a few additions. I've fitted a Magpul UBR stock and there is no room in the stock for a battery. So, my plan is to re-wire the gun so I can put a battery in a PEQ box on the front.

However, I've never use PEQ battery boxes before and so have no real idea what the quality of the different brands are like. I've found this one (http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/batteries-bbs-gas-chronographs-c5/batteries-c62/g-p-peq-15-battery-case-7-4v-1800mah-p1837) from G&P that comes with a lipo battery or was possibly thinking of this (http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/gbase-dummy-anpeq15-battery-case-black) G-Base one.

Has anyone had any experiences of PEQ boxes and if so, which brands would you say are the best quality?

Any advice is very greatly received.

I know there's one brand which is better because there is more room inside, but I'm not sure if it's G&P, VFC or King Arms.

You could probably buy a similar battery to the one included with the G&P from Component-Shop for around a tenner, and is your gun even wired to Deans connectors? So it isn't really worth £35 IMO.

I would rather invest in LiPos and a LiPo charger so you can get batteries which will fit in your buffer tube if I were you. Much better than NiMhs.

If you want a laser designator AN/PEQ-15 thing then I doubt there will be much of a difference in quality, or at least not enough to warrant the price difference.

Tbh I haven't had one myself so don't take my advice too seriously but hope this helps.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.