WE NUPROL Holsters

Airsoft_Mr B

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Accessory Name - EU Series (AKA G-Series) Paddle Holster

Pros:

Based off IMI design. Quality is also comparable and IMO very close to genuine IMI.

Time will tell to see how long they last, but I imagine very long as there is little to go wrong with a holster as far as I know.

Retention is very good.

Cons:

On the G-Series, my WE G17 slide is pushed back when inserted. Once removed the gun is cocked as if a round has been chambered although the slide isn't moved enough for this to have happened. Not much of a problem as this is not happening all the time and slide returns to normal position when drawn from the holster.

Material used feels 'rubbery' compared to the construction of the F226 holster, however still feels sturdy but is not noticeable unless you're purposefully feeling it to determine quality.

Price:

£17.99+

Bought from Patrol Base

Accessory Name - WE F226 Paddle Holster

Same as above.

No cons!

Depending on your model of F226 there could be compatability issues, but WE F226E2 (railed version) fits fine.

Feels / looks closer to genuine IMI (compared to an OD USP holster)

Price:

Also £17.99

Accessory Name - WE F226 Series Magazine Holster

Based on IMI double magazine holster.

As above, feels good quality.

Magazines are held securely and won't fall out (shook vigorously 2-3 times and did not fail)

Can't compare to genuine IMI but priced competetively at £14 compared to IMI / Fobus' £20.

WE EU-Series holster gets an 8/10 from me for the construction and slight slide issue. May not be a problem with other models.

All others receive 9/10 as they are close to IMI standards from my observations.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.