G&G Auto Magazines

Crumbla146

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Yup, they sure do, but hang on to your wallet because they ain't cheap, in fact, even on aegcartasia.com they still cost 73 quid, so taking postage into account, this is probably as good a place as any to get one, for 75 quid:

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?products_id=2277

Takes 900 rounds apparently, but then again, I got five 160 round M4 mags which require no batteries or winding from aegcartasia for about 23 quid, so for the minor hassle of a quick mag change every 160 shots, I can easily carry 800 rounds with only four pouches, since one mag is in the gun, and that seems to me like a much more sensible solution to me money-wise, being literally less than a third of the price.

Yup, they sure do, but hang on to your wallet because they ain't cheap, in fact, even on aegcartasia.com they still cost 73 quid, so taking postage into account, this is probably as good a place as any to get one, for 75 quid:

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?products_id=2277

Takes 900 rounds apparently, but then again, I got five 160 round M4 mags which require no batteries or winding from aegcartasia for about 23 quid, so for the minor hassle of a quick mag change every 160 shots, I can easily carry 800 rounds with only four pouches, since one mag is in the gun, and that seems to me like a much more sensible solution to me money-wise, being literally less than a third of the price.

160rnd M4 mags how are they loaded? with a spring?

160rnd M4 mags how are they loaded? with a spring?

Just load em like a thirty round bog standard mag, but they hold 160 rounds. Yeah I know, I was a bit puzzled about that, but it does work. I'm presuming the BBs double stack like a pistol mag and go around in a curve at the bottom, the spring feels pretty solid as you load them, i.e. there is noticeably more resistance when loading the thing, but it's not actually hard to load em. Obviously with that kind of arrangement, I think it'd be wise to unload em asap at the end of a day's skirmish. Only got em recently, so time will tell on how they perform in action over the long term, but for 23 quid I figured it was worth giving em a go.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.