Sign in to follow this  
Fugi94

Dpm/mtp loadout

Looking for a mtp/dpm loadout but hears my problem I'm not big enough to fit into small mens only xs and kids sizes but no where sells these

Can anyone link to a few places where I can get these I know airsoft world do kids but reviews aren't good and they don't have a big selection

N eBay I've seen xs ubacs but they look like they will get wet and if the bbs will either rip it ( correct me if wrong)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BRITISH-ARMY-ISSUE-UBACS-PCS-PADDED-ARMOURED-MTP-MULTICAM-SOLIDER-95-SURPLUS-GEN-/301231351366?pt=UK_Men_s_T_Shirts&var=&hash=item4622c9a646

Thanks in advance

Or is it just easier to go in a hoodie and jeans?

As I'm not getting any chest rigs in the very close future It would be nice to have trousers with a pocket or two for mags

Look for Surplus stores in your area, I'm lucky enough to have one a 20 minute drive away, But Just google it - Then You can see what fits you, the quality etc before you buy :)

Buy small and get it tailored

Look for Surplus stores in your area, I'm lucky enough to have one a 20 minute drive away, But Just google it - Then You can see what fits you, the quality etc before you buy :)

Good suggestions thanks