hi everyone

wee-mo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi, I have just joined this forum as I have 5 airsoft guns that I need to try and sell for a friend, long story but all above board and legal.

I have no idea about these guns or what to do , would appreciate any help from you guys could be a bargain for someone if anyone is interested.

I`m based in Edinburgh if anyone is local .

many thanks

wee mo

are they brightly coloured or black/camo? this changes the rules around selling them. also you cant/shouldnt sell to an under 18. try reading the rules in the buy/sell section...

hi, they are all black and look realistic to the unknown , would never dream of selling these to an under 18.

just need someone to take them off the family`s hands and give them some money , but got no idea of their worth which is why I joined this forum to ask for some help/advice.

seems like I have a double post

cheers wee mo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.