Need help on choosing a FN Scar!

shaun_ccxr
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

You keep going on about power but it makes next to no difference. My TM fires at 325ish and has no real discernible differences to a stock one firing at 300.

If your dead set on upping the power for whatever reason then you can but the TMs really don't need anything doing to them, you'd just risk breaking it.

• Supporters

The thing is you have some desperate desire to upgrade stuff for no apparent reason- get the TM and then if for whatever reason you still feel it needs more get a prometheus barrel and firefly hop set and leave it at that.

H magazines fit in 7.62 pouches.

The thing is you have some desperate desire to upgrade stuff for no apparent reason- get the TM and then if for whatever reason you still feel it needs more get a prometheus barrel and firefly hop set and leave it at that.

H magazines fit in 7.62 pouches.

To be fair for some reason I think this comes down to my perception towards TM aegs. I used to own the TM M4 as well as my friend in HK.

Thats my first AEG and found out it always has lower firing rate, slower trigger response and cant reach targets where other players do etc

Although 500gbp for a aeg is acceptable for me (but it is alot actually) but my previous experience towards TM might have heavily impact me

Archived