Can somebody identify the model of my l96?

Jdizzy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

As above, purchased for £60 off gunstar, didn't have a make or model. Now I'm in need of spares I'm confused what will fit? Also can somebody help me find a new mag and a added bipod for it?
Thanks in advance

4A264277-BF3E-4556-AC70-5C5A0B588390-115

AC9F0DAC-7368-4057-9B2B-1E10D9770EC7-115

74D5A9C3-3CD2-4781-B3B9-6BC60BE55D3F-115

Probably a double eagle M57- they're usually ready painted in orange, and any individual or store other than JustBBGuns won't usually 2-tone in orange.

Probably a double eagle M57- they're usually ready painted in orange, and any individual or store other than JustBBGuns won't usually 2-tone in orange.

is there a specific site i could get spares ect for it?

I don't think you'll be able to get internal replacements easily, although the mags/bipods can be found on JustBBGuns. However if you're buying another gun, steer clear of JBBG. They are not to be trusted.

I think there's a thread somewhere on here which details why, I'll have a quick surf for you mate.

Found it: http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/2760-justbbguns/

ahh ok, thanks for the heads up mate :)

im thinking of buying a M4 with a budget of around £170 hopefully something will come up :)

Looks like the Double Eagle version.

BBgunsforless sell the bipod and mags.

i take it the DE version isnt as good as the Well or the Warrior version?

No, they 2 versions you mentioned above are higher quality than the DE and they have a great deal of aftermarket internal upgrades available. This is very important as a sniper rifle with no upgrades is basically worse than an AEG.

No, they 2 versions you mentioned above are higher quality than the DE and they have a great deal of aftermarket internal upgrades available. This is very important as a sniper rifle with no upgrades is basically worse than an AEG.

ahh i see, so ive purchased a dead end gun haha good job im upgrading.

on a lighter note, will this fit http://www.justbbguns.co.uk/product/521/BIPODS-AND-GRIPS/370/BIPODS/1847/BIPOD-PRO-JB

TBH I wouldn't bother with a bipod. When I had my Dragunov I didn't use the bipod much, it's only on the big 'ol support weapons and the Barrett/Cheytac replicas that you'd need a 'pod.

Archived